August 05, 2008

What'd I miss?? Listen to live recordings - the 9:30 club and other great venues via NPR. Bands: Ting Tings, Mogwai, Fuck Buttons, and Air

This is a great way to hear over again the good concerts you attended here, or never got a chance to see because your grandmother was in town.

I missed the Ting Tings due to work so listened here.

Click here for the NPR Concert page.

Here is a Ting Tings Music Video, "Shut Up and Let Me Go"

oh and Mogwai will be playing at the 9:30 Club on September 17th. :( (I'll be in Japan) !!!! :( Their song "Autorock" really moved me in my younger years (17?). iTunes link here

I thought it was funny that the band Fuck Buttons will be opening, funny enough to take a poster home ;) "Sweet Love for Planet Earth" is pretty. :) Watch the video below: 

Right click to download an older songs, "Bright Tomorrow"  - Video Below: 


Read the pitchfork review of the single (mp3 linked) - pretty sweet recording methods!! Article on them and their toys here. My theory for the name is that their like, screw buttons, we'll use our own equipment! Their album cover is pretty tight too: 

51264udOefL._SS500_.jpg

and another refresher: 
Air - Once Upon a Time

No comments:

dr - latest headlines