May 27, 2008

The Best Ever's May 27: Transforming Pencil Case, Kate Nash, Vinyls are back

Ok three things.

1. I am going to get this pencil case because I couldn't just find the right one in Japan last week. It transforms into a pencil case! how cool is that? Kokuyo NeoCritz Transformer Pencil Case here @ Jetpens.com. 


 



2. I recently discovered Kate Nash. Via her song Mouthwash (iTunes link) or down here on YouTube. Very still english voice. made it bigger owing to myspace. (incidentally maybe the one thing myspace is good for - music...) i like.




3. Just added almost the whole S & G discography (over 100 songs) speaking of which Vinyl's are back, so smooth, old school and affordable! Back in Tokunoshima I discovered 3(!) Vinyl players in my Uncle's old hut collecting dust. Did i mention vinyls are now $0.50 to $2 in thrift shops across the states? (they always have been ;) Also, you can get your favorite indie releases on vinyl too, via Insound.com. (Like andrew bird. just close your eyes and imagine.... just imagine the sound of THIS on vinyl!) As soon as I can, I am going to get my hands on a vinyl player so I can listen to these Billy Joel and John Lennon & Yoko Ono vinyls i couldn't stop myself from buying. (they look so cool!) 


No comments:

dr - latest headlines