October 16, 2009

NEWS: Smallest man on earth? 22 inches, and only 10lbs!



You see this little guy? Apparently, he's the world's smallest man. He's 18 and he's only 22 inches tall, and weighs in at a whopping 10 pounds. I would panic if I was a freak... but what does he have to say?
“God is great. He made me small in size but has now given me big name. What else could I have asked for,” he said. According to his father, it hasn't always been like this, “As he grew older, he felt bad and became quite upset. But we always told him that God definitely had some big plans for him. We always tried to console him saying that size doesn’t matter at all.”
Well so he hated himself until he got famous. Then it was awesome.
"The student, who has learning difficulties and says his hobbies include 'playing with pebbles' and 'worshipping Buddha', also has his sights set on an arranged marriage – and children."
"I keep on telling my father to find me a small wife,” he said. “Now it’s up to him to find a right match. I would love to have children but have not yet decided about the numbers.”
Go little man, go!

Other headlines:


this just outraged me!
An interracial couple were denied marriage license on the basis that 'From my experience, interracial marriages do not last long' but 'I am not racist' Racist my ass!

from the article:
Bardwell said he has discussed the topic with blacks and whites, along with witnessing some interracial marriages. He came to the conclusion that most of black society does not readily accept offspring of such relationships, and neither does white society, he said.
"I don't do interracial marriages because I don't want to put children in a situation they didn't bring on themselves," Bardwell said. "In my heart, I feel the children will later suffer."
Racism is alive and well, folks!

No comments:

dr - latest headlines